Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gratitude? Gratitiude!

Sometimes when I'm feeling grateful - when the moon is in the 7th House and Aquarius is rising, or something like that - I have to pinch myself that I have access to this Program.  I wish I didn't have to wash up half dead on a beach somewhere in the Caspian Sea to earn my seat but I sure have something that most people would love to have.  

It's all about the spirituality.  It's all about the spiritual awakening.  It makes me so grounded in life.  Things just make sense.  I don't feel the obsessive drive to have the things that my instincts make attractive to me.  And even more astounding is the fact that I enjoy the things that I do have.  The more I'm able to grow my spiritual center the simpler life becomes.  I'm able to break things down into smaller and smaller building blocks.  I'm not driven to have more of everything and pissed that I only have what I have.

OK, that passed.  I think I'm getting a little ungrateful again.  It lasted 15 minutes or so which doesn't sound like much but is actually a pretty good run for me.

No comments: