Sunday, May 4, 2008

Me Me Me MEE!



I think that I am going to make it my goal today to think about myself exclusively. To the exclusion of everything else, especially any other people. If you want my opinion, I think that you should think about me, too. There is no one else alive as important to me as myself. This is clear to me and it should be clear to you. If I think about other people -- if I put other people ahead of myself -- even people I love and care about -- this will reduce the amount of time that I have available to think about myself. I don't see how this can be a good thing. I don't see how I will benefit from this.

I may not be much but I'm all I think about.

Well, enough about me. I'm tired of talking about myself. Tell me -- what do you think about me?



No comments: