Monday, March 30, 2015

Lack of Power - This Is My Dilemma

I seem to be in a lot of meetings where the topic revolves around the theme of Powerlessness.  Maybe that's because the whole theme of the whole fricking Program revolves around powerlessness and my inability to see that I am, in fact, powerless.  Any troubles that I have invariably come back to me trying to exert my self on the universe.  My understanding is that the universe that I'm trying to control is quite large and is expanding (getting larger) at the rate of 50 miles per second per 3 million light-years.  Yeah, I don't know what that means, either, but it sounds really, really big or fast or something.

What makes it even worse is when I run into those situations where I really do have a better idea.  Don't laugh - it happens from time to time.  These situations require me to step back and let people, places, and things run their own course.  I like who I am today, more or less, and it took what it took to get me to this place.  Some of it was torturous but it took torture to make me whole.

No comments: