Friday, April 19, 2013

Train, Train Take Me on Out of This Town

It's amazing how easy it is to veer off the track and lose total sight of what's important, what I have to be grateful for.  I have a tendency to veer off the track into anxiety.  I have a tendency to veer very far off the track.  A lot of the times I can't even find where the train station is.  I'm not very bright.

But I'm a good mudder.  I love the mud.  I love the slop.  If you give me a dry track on a sunny day my horse wanders off into the infield and starts to eat oats.  But if it's raining and cold and the wind's blowing then I know what to do.

Sometimes this is a walk in the park and sometimes it takes a lot of grim determination.

I still haven't taken the printer back to the Drunks Across The Street.  I may leave it in the rental house.  I'm can't figure out what the scam is.

No comments: