Monday, December 13, 2010

Horseface Steve: Pilot

I don't have any official statistics in front of me but I'm guessing the murder rate per real estate transaction expressed as a percentage would be approaching the 100 percent mark.  Or maybe I'm confusing that with the suicide rate.  In any case, so we don't get bogged down with messy details, I'm just saying that doesn't somebody have to die every time a house is bought or sold?

I feel like I'm the pilot of a small plane that's having engine trouble.  It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it all the way to the airport.  I can see some fields up ahead that might work, but no tarmac.  I think I'm going to get the thing down with out any loss of life but it might not be a smooth landing.  I'm coming in hot for a meadow full of cows.

Anonymous "friend" at the meeting yesterday: "Are you still complaining about that house?"

Yes.  Yes, I am.

No comments: