Friday, December 10, 2010

Got a Suspicious Mind

Suspicion;  The act or an instance of suspecting; believing of something bad, wrong, harmful, etc. with little or no supporting evidence.

And ANOTHER thing . . . my ability to ascribe bad motives to people is world class. 

Personally, I'm never  . . . well, rarely . . . out to screw somebody else over and most of the people I know are the same way.   All of us are self-centered to some degree and are naturally looking out for our own interests, but we aren't on a rampage to damage other people for no good reason.  I have this image of sociopaths sitting in sterile rooms of tile and stainless steel, idly sharpening their fingernails, flicking switches to deliver electric shocks to my genitals.

Where does this crap come from?

No comments: