Sunday, February 10, 2013

Work, Work, Work

When I'm upset with someone I start by looking at myself.  I am loathe to do this - I do this with much reluctance.  I prefer to look at you instead, finding it much easier to point out your faults instead of looking at myself.  I'm sure you can understand this, being so terribly flawed.  

Of course I find that often I'm not behaving that well.  A lot of the time it's pretty easy to see how I could improve my behavior.  Sometimes I have to dig a little deeper.  The writing really helps as do the phone calls to my friends.  I lose all perspective when I try to figure things out all by myself, in my head.  I spoke to Spandex yesterday about an ongoing concern that he has.  It's not that big a deal, in my opinion, but he knows that it's important to keep the info flowing out.  No secrets and no bullshitting oneself.  

Work, work, work.

   

No comments: