Sunday, February 3, 2013

Restraint of Car Horn

I went mano a mano with another Director today.  It was a rout.  I have gone mano a mano with this Director on several previous occasions.  Also routs.  I have never really been in the game with this Director.  I have kept the score close at the start of the game a few times but the end result has always been the same: Rout.  The thing with me is that I'm at least trying not to run the world.  I can be stubborn and controlling up to a point; eventually I give in, not because I want to but because it's the right thing to do.

I had a long day today.  I was controlled to the left, then to the right, then I was flipped upside down and dunked in chocolate while being controlled.  I did OK.  I had a long drive home and when I arrived at my New Vacation home some #$!! was parked in the driveway.  Parking is at a premium on the narrow street so I Lost It.  I sat outside and repeatedly blew my horn to see if I could get this #$!! to move his $#!! car.  The childish effort was ineffectual except for the fact that it made me fell like shit.

Restraint of tongue and pen and car horn.

No comments: