Sunday, July 11, 2010

Control The Process!

Control: To exercise authority over; direct; command.

I'm not even sure that I want to sell the house anyway. I think that I want somebody else to say that they want it bad enough to pay me what I'm asking for it, which is probably too much. I'm kind of afraid of somebody will, now that I think about it. I'm not sure what I'd do if they did want to buy it. I'd probably freak out and run away.

"How much for that house?" they'd say.
"$100," I'd say.
"OK, here's $100,"they'd say.
"What? Huh? Really? What's this for?" I'd say.
"Hey, just kidding," I'd say. "Changed my mind."

"Buh-bye," I'd add.

It's all about control. I want to be In Control of The Process.

"What are you talking about?" they'd say. "What process?"
"Are you still here?" I'd say. "Beat it. Get out of here."

No comments: