Monday, February 2, 2015

The New and Improved Seaweed

Last day of an exhilarating, frustrating, marvelous, intense, wonder of a trip.

I'm looking forward to going home despite the 36 hour transit time.  I'm looking forward to a little routine, a little control, a little familiarity.  

That being said I know that the last 30 days have caused me - forced me - to change a lot.  I can look at any random 30 day period in Vacation City, filled with pleasant, comfortable, enjoyable routine - I really do enjoy my life a great deal - and understand that I'm usually going to come out the back end more or less the same person I was when the month started.  This is not the case here - there have rarely been days that looked anything like one that came before.  They have almost always been totally new.

36 hours transit time.  Yikes.

No comments: