Monday, May 24, 2021

Plagiarism

 "It's the old law of the more you give the more you get.  You never know when you may help somebody.  The satisfaction you get out of helping a fellow human being is one of the finest experiences you can have."

"Do not fall into the error of calling for help and not doing the things that should be done.  You need a life of prayer and meditation, but you must still do your work in the busy ways of life.  The busy person is wise to rest and wait patiently for God's guidance."

"I must prepare for the future by doing the right thing at the right time now.  If a thing should be done, I should deal with that thing today and get it righted with God before I allow myself to undertake any new duty."

"It's the thing that are hidden that weigh on the mind.  They feel a sense of release and freedom when they have opened up their hearts to us.  I must never say that I have only enough strength for my own need.  The more I give away, the more I will keep."

No comments: