Monday, May 10, 2021

Doctor Seaweed

"Calmness is constructive of good.  Agitation is destructive of good.  I should not rush into action.  I should be 'be still.'  Then I should act only as God directs me through my conscience.  Calmness is trust in action.  I should seek all things which can help me to cultivate calmness.  To attain material things, the world learns to attain speed.  To attain spiritual things, I have to learn to attain a state of calm."

Speed, baby.  It's what makes the world go round.  Fast is good, faster is better, fastest is what I'm shooting for.  Get there fast.  You don't even have to know where you're going as long as you're in a hurry.  Nothing ever goes sideways for me as long as I act quickly and without considering the consequences.

What do I think I am?  An emergency room physician?

No comments: