Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Dream Life

I rarely remember my dreams but when I do they're incredibly literal.  There aren't any weird fantasies or implausible scenarios.  Maybe I get my weirdness out during the day.  SuperK snorts when I tell her a dream: "That's not a dream - that's something that happened to you yesterday."  The only snippet of last night's dream that I can recall had me opening my wallet to pay for something, only to discover half my credit cards weren't there.  I vaguely remembered doing something with them - I wasn't floored they were gone - but only indistinctly.  And I have to tell you that every time I open the drawer where I keep my wallet I do so with a little catch in my throat.  I'm always relieved when it's where it's supposed to be because that's no certain thing.

No comments: