Thursday, October 6, 2016

AC/DC Again? It's Enough With The AC/DC

I've been thinking my processing powers; as in, how I maneuver through various feelings associated with various events.  I do OK a lot of the time; sometimes, not so good; from time to time I suck.  I'm doing the best I can do, I believe.

I left a message on Willy's VM today.  It was along these lines: "Whenever you don't pick up on the first ring I ask myself: have the authorities finally taken you away in handcuffs, never to see the light of day ever again,  or have some other authorities tossed you into a softly padded room, peering in occasionally through a frosted glass window?"  He got it.  He knows he's right on the edge of insanity.

I was meditating and an image of myself, in the day, came up: driving 100MPH down a two lane highway, high and drunk, AC/DC at an ear-splitting volume, with my eyes closed, in a blackout.  Or . . . appropriately dressed, calm in demeanor, politely listening to some boring-ass relative at a family gathering.  I could easily see the first Seaweed.  I would have clear memories of doing something like that except for the blackout part of the equation.

So . . . however I'm handling whatever life throws at me is built on that version of Seaweed, deeply embedded in my being.  It's a long way up to normal from there.

No comments: