Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Clearly, I Have a Ways to Go

Just a clarification - the musing part that kicked off yesterday's blog is over 40 years old and I was not the author.  The point was that the stuff that came out of the mouth of a paranoid schizophrenic sounded like some of the stuff I hear at meetings sometimes, confirming my strongly held belief that we really, really, really are suffering from a mental illness and a physical overreaction.

I did find it interesting that a few people, including my spouse of twenty-five years, who knows me better than anyone in the world, thought it was, in fact, me, trying to work something out. Jesus,  I thought the person expressing that crap should have been shot and put out of his or her misery, and everyone thought it was me.  

That doesn't sound too good.  Maybe I'm not doing as well as I thought I was.

I'm kidding.  I'm doing fine.  I'm doing great.  I'm trying to stay out of my own way.

No comments: