Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Enough With The Bitching

Bitch:  To criticize spitefully, often for the sake of complaining rather than in order to have the problem corrected. 

And as luck would have it I got to speak to Barcelona K shortly after or before I spoke to Spandex - possibly it was the same day.  These two dudes are my favorite Insane Clown Alcoholic Posses.  These brothers are very different but they're still both insane.  It was a real treat to get them back to back.

The topic he brought up was along the lines of "I don't have enough time to think."  As a guy who has plenty of time to think I'm not sure I'm the guy to select as your Go-To Guy on these matters.  I'm not sure what matters I'm qualified to speak on and I think I called him anyway, mooting the whole point.  I did, however, have a long period of my life where balancing family, work, The Program, physical exercise, etc. was most difficult.  I bitched about being too busy all of the time so I can tell people bitching about being too busy that it's enough with the bitching already.

The funny thing today is that I occasionally experience some little angst because I'm not always busy enough. As you might imagine I bitch about it.

It's enough with the bitching already.

No comments: