Sunday, March 17, 2013

An Intuitive What Now?

I'll say this: All motion is easier than calm waiting.

From our literature: "If we have to determine which of two courses to take, we ask god for inspiration, an intuitive thought, or a decision.  Then we relax and take it easy, and we are often surprised how the right answers come after we have tried this for a while."

I like the implications of the word "surprised."  I'm often surprised at the results of The Program.    I don't know why this is surprising any more but it is.  However, I don't much like the "after we have tried this for a while" part,  being more of an instant coffee kind of guy.   Instant coffee sucks but it's, well, instant, and I'm fast as hell.  I run into a lot of solid obstacles but I get to them in a hurry.

There is some good shit in The Book.  I really should read it more often; better yet, I should pay attention when I'm reading it.

No comments: