Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Intuitively

Locomotion:  The power or the act of moving from one place to another. 

I cannot stress how important this idea of moving carefully and mindfully through the day is to me.  That I'm responsible for locomotion and that God is responsible for results.  That I'm responsible for moving forward even when the destination isn't clear to me.  That - if I'm steady and aware and in contact - I'll do the right thing even if it leads to a result I find to be painful or unwelcome.  I'm not in the business of avoiding pain anymore.  I don't like it, of course, but I see the beauty and necessity in it sometimes.  It's a great teacher, pain is.  If I'm in a burning building the pain of the flames tells me to vamoose.

I've always held on to the promise that I'm going to intuitively understand things that used to baffle me.

If you want a parking spot you should really try driving around the block and looking for a parking spot.

No comments: