Thursday, July 12, 2018

Have a Cuppa

Imagine:  To believe in something created in one's own mind.

All of the angst in my life spent worrying about medical issues that have never materialized.  Perhaps I would be better off not undergoing these tests that have a minuscule chance of picking something up.  The worry and stress imagining a bad outcome - is it worth it?

I realize the risk here.  I'm not stupid.  I'm an idiot but I'm not a stupid idiot.  If one of these irritating tests show a disease that isn't displaying obvious symptoms and I get this disease and get sick as hell . . . THEN it would be worth it.

Clearly whatever I'm doing with caffeine isn't working.

Caffeine may increase heart rate, body temperature, blood flow to the skin & extremities, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, stomach acid secretion, and production of urine (diuretic).  People may experience dizziness, hypoglycemia, fruit-like breath odor, troubled breathing, muscle tremors, nausea, diarrhea, increased urine, ketones in urine, drowsiness, thirst, anxiety, confusion, irritability, insomnia, changes in appetite, dry mouth, blurred vision, and cold sweats.

Yowser.  That's a lot of shit, although I don't see why a "fruit-like breath odor" is a contraindication.  No one has ever complained that an odor of fruit is coming out of my mouth.  They have complained about many other things coming out of my mouth but not a fruity bouquet.

"Man, Seaweed, you smell like apples."


That's so much shit that I wouldn't be surprised to see a warning that continued use could lead to seizures, paralysis, and possible death.


The WHO recognizes caffeine as an addictive substance.  Coffee trails only water as the world's most consumed liquid.

No comments: